A Time to Live A time to Speak

Monday, July 28, 2008

Seeking Answers

i dont know what happened last night? I dont know who was wrong or who was right? i dont know if i should have asked you to wait or i should have made others wait? i do not know if you think low of me is a sign or a remark? i do not know what if i am here on 30th or not? i do not know if i am here on my birthday or not? i do not know if i want to stay here anymore or not? i do not know if i am hurting you or am i hurting myself? i do not know if i should take my medicines or not? i do not know if i can will myself to smile a fake smile or not? i do not know what to trust or who to trust? i do not know if i have changed or not? i do not know if i have the strength to walk or not? i do not know if i have the strenght to answer the pointing fingers or not? i do not know if i have the willingness to answer questions asked of me or not? i do not know if i seek answers in me or in my surroundings? i do not know if there is a possibility to even explore for the last reserves of courage or not? i do not know if i make others happy or not? i do not know if i am too self consumed or not? i do not know if i am selfish or not? i do not know if i understand my own self or not? i dont know if i believe in my own self or not? i do not know if my questions are more than i can ask or not? i do not know if i want to hear the answers or not?

2 comments:

Medhavi said...

its not reeely my domain to "comment".. but sometimes..its best to let some questions go unanswered.


"..your picture on my table, was it all a sweet fable? All the promises we made, I know I won’t let them fade, your kiss is what I seek and hence I plead…. can u hold me for ever? Can we be together? i hope i can feel your touch, i know i may be asking for too much....oh but its true, i have always loved you, come snow or shine, i just wanna make u mine....... i know i am asking for too much..........."
-MV53.

"You never know, when what shall strike you. ..."

You dint question it then... its unfair to put questions now..

Life cant always be gud...isnt always bad... its the way u live it. take care

Anonymous said...

aahhh my heart aches to this...for i feel i started it all..i know its to late now...and many a tears have been wasted over this...there is nothin tht can be done now to heal the bruised hearts..its been this long..but my heart still craves...for d protection tht u gave..

now we walk all three in our own directions...

who is to be blamed...i interfered...is it me...or was i misinterpreted...who gives these explainations...who makes thinks fine

where is the magic wand...i m yet to find...

the tears still roll not realising tht they have no role..

why did it start if it had to end this way...why did it happen if it had to die...

are we happy...now...i doubt...the void still exists i know...i can feel from miles apart too..

more than 2 years the memory has faded but the pain reduced...the void widened.

what is it we all seek for...peace...may we find it...all of us...

were we responsible to let it go from our hands..

can we get it back...who will answer these questions...

i m still hunting for the magic wand...for fairy god mother...for the shoe to be lost...for u know who i m.

i will not let tht die...not from my heart...i mite not make live again....but it shall never leave hibernation...the thoguhts the feelings...

the love still there... for both of u..together n individually...

no blood relation....but a bond so strong...stronger than wht i could hav ever found...but it dint last...y dint it...who answers this question...

if i was s sketcher i would have sketched ur faces...not a single stroke would i miss...those eyes the smile...

those comfortin hands...

she has a big heart...she loved me...for her love loved me....i respect her...stilll....her sketch too wud be easy...how could forget the motherly smile...d simplicity in her eyes...

u both were far from human...for me...

but my jugement was wrong...for we faltered ....all of us..as most humans would...

but the love stays...but the respect stays